Petronas Towers And Top 10 Wonders Of Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Marvel at the views from the observation deck of the Petronas Twin Towers
- Get a workout as you climb the 272 steps at the Batu Caves
- Combine fun and science at the Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs at the Central Market
Know More about this tour
Kuala lumpur has a wide range of amazing sights to see, and you’ll have a chance to visit many of them on this full-day tour. From the depths of the Batu Caves to the heights of the Petronas Towers, among the tallest buildings in the world, you’re in for an exciting trip. See a variety of stunning architectural styles, from the strikingly modern National Mosque of Malaysia, to the quaint, charming Old Railway Station that stands as a reminder of British rule over the country. You’ll take it all in on this tour, passing by other notable landmarks like Independence Square and the National Monument as well.
Aquaria KLCC is one of the best aquariums in East Asia, and one of the top 10 attractions in Kuala lumpur. You’ll also stop at the Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center on a visit to the Petronas Twin Towers. The Petronas Towers are to this day the world’s largest twin-towered structure, as well as among the tallest buildings ever constructed. The tour includes admission to the observation deck, where you’ll have stunning panoramic views of the entire city. You’ll also see the Kuala Lumpur Tower, another of the tallest towers in the world.
Explore the Batu Caves, which are over 400 million years old, and house some gorgeous Hindu statues, carvings, and paintings.
Inclusions for Petronas Towers And Top 10 Wonders Of Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Admission to the Sky Bridge and observation deck at Petronas Twin Towers
- Admission to the National Museum
- Admission to the Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Admission to Kuala Lumpur Towers
- Admission to Aquaria KLCC
- English speaking driver/guide
- 8-hour city tour
Exclusions for Petronas Towers And Top 10 Wonders Of Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument