Phang Nga Bay Day Cruise From Phuket
OverviewA Phang Nga bay tour is a one of the must do when in Phuket. With only two places in the world like this, its quite special. Our well designed route offers an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful highlights in an epic landscape of limestone pillars, tiny islands, hidden caves, lagoons, where we do beach stop and swim stop from the boat. Relax on the sun deck while we pass limestone karsts rising up 300 m from the emerald green waters that is dotted with islets.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOur transport will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the boat. Around 10am, all other boats is heading north in the bay, we are one of few (if not the only one) that is cruising to the Krabi province where we spend the first half of our day before getting back to Phuket province again. It takes 10 minutes and you will see the most amazing landscape opens up in front of us, vertical karst formations that appear and then fade as we cruise on.
When we pass the islands of "Koh Yao", we see the most interesting glimpses into rural life, rice fields where families are busy transplanting the young rice plants to the growing fields, coconut and rubber tree plantations where the water buffalo flank along the beach. The local fishing in their small boats trowing as we pass by we see them getting ready to finish off their days work. A more peaceful life style is hard to find.
The lagoon of Koh Hong Island, Krabi - our beach stop for the day, we spend few hours on the beach or in the sea, or why not join us for a short jungle walk in to the amazing rain forest jungle where we are surrounded with 300 m huge limestone walls, here we give the story that changes thousands of people life.
A Thai buffet is served around 1pm on board while we continue our route back to Phuket province between islands, huge as tiny, discover small hidden beaches and lagoons where our next stop will be to say "hello" to the family that's lives in of the caves without facilities, electricity or water. We listen to their story how they support them self's before we reach our swim stop from our boat, or the excitement of jumping from our sundeck.
We continue cruising in a truly magnificent landscape where the scenery takes your breath away! We stop for another swim or simply just relax on the sun deck, in the shade in our cosy launching areas and prepare your self for freshly made pancake with banana and chocolate souse.
At 5.30pm, we will be back at pier where our vans is waiting to taking you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Phang Nga Bay Day Cruise From Phuket
- Breakfast, Thai buffet lunch (vegetarian option available), cookies, pancakes, fruit and snacks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cozy loungeareas with panorama view windows and large sundeck covered with pillows
- Hotel pickup from the areas: BangTao, Surin, Kamala, Patong, Karon and Kata (other areas surcharge apply)
Exclusions for Phang Nga Bay Day Cruise From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on other areas than Bangtao,Surin, Kamala, Patong, Karon & Kata - 1200 B per booking return. To be paid onboard
- National Marine park fee
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.