OverviewTravel by speedboat through the emerald waters of Phang Nga Bay, filled with more than 100 islands and rocky limestone outcrops. This day trip from Phuket takes you to the famous James Bond Island and then into secret lagoons at Talu Island by canoe, and youll venture on foot through hidden caves. Your full-day tour, with round-trip hotel transport, also includes lunch at the water village of Koh Panyee and time for relaxation on a secluded beach at Naka Island.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free snacks included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour day trip from Phuket begins with hotel pickup by a friendly driver in the morning and a transfer to the exclusive Dolphin Seaway Pier. Here, take a short break to enjoy a live band before hopping into your speedboat to Phang Nga Bay.
Located in the Strait of Malacca, Phang Nga Bay is famous for its limestone karsts and stunning scenery. More than 100 islands and outcrops jut up from the emerald green sea, but perhaps none are as popular as the so-called James Bond Island, named for its starring role in the 1974 movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
Situated in Ao Phang Nga National Park, this famous landmark is actually a pair of islands called Ko Khao Phing Kan along with a 66-foot-tall (20-meter) islet called Ko Tapu. After your visit, you’ll feel like 007 as you speed away toward your next destination, Talu Island. Here, climb aboard a canoe and let your guide paddle you around the isle’s sea caves and hidden lagoons.
Hop out to explore the area’s stalactite caves, some more than 164 feet (50 meters) long. Equipped with a helmet and flashlight, follow your guide on foot into secret caverns with imaginative names like Ice Cream Cave.
Afterward, glide through the waterways of the mangrove swamps in the north of the bay to experience an untouched natural preserve. During your day trip, you can cool down when your guide stops for a swim break.
Enjoy a traditional Thai set lunch (vegetarian option available; includes soft drinks, coffee and tea) at Koh Panyee, a Muslim village built on stilts in the sea. Take the opportunity to witness daily life in this unique community as you walk around or shop after your meal.
Finish your day at a secluded beach on Naka Island, where you can relax, swim or work on your tan. You have more than an hour of free time here before departing Phang Nga Bay for Phuket, arriving back at the pier with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Phang Nga Bay Day Trip From Phuket By Speedboat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Luxury speedboat ride
- Canoe experience
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- Lunch and onboard refreshments
Exclusions for Phang Nga Bay Day Trip From Phuket By Speedboat
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 3 years
We recommend bringing swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, a cap and sunglasses
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Pregnant women may not participate in this tour
Tour is subject to cancellation in the event of bad weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.