This full-day tour is all about exploring Phang Nga Bay by speedboat from Phuket, which is home to over 100 islands and features the sheer limestone karsts that jut vertically out of the emerald-green water. Cruise to Hong Island and James Bond Island, and discover the spectacular cliffs and caves at Phanak Island by kayak. Have lunch at the charming Panyee Island on stilts, and swim and snorkel at Lawa or Na Ka Island depending on the tides.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach by shared minivan. Start your full-day trip with a coffee or tea at Phuket Island Hopper Pier on Koh Siray and depart by speedboat to Phang Nga Bay. Phang Nga Bay is filled with more than 100 islands and rocky, limestone outcrops jutting high out of the emerald green sea.
First stop will be at Koh Hong, which is an uninhabited island, except for the birds, white-faced gibbons and giant monitor lizards that can often be spotted on the main white sand beach. Its interior is home to a large lagoon to which its Thai name 'Hong' refers. This is best accessed at low tide by kayak, as the diminishing water level makes its color change drastically from a deep emerald green to a clear turquoise.
Cruise further to James Bond Island, the highlight of your tour. With its signature rocky pinnacle, it has been a major attraction ever since it was featured in the 1974 Bond movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun.' Luckily it is under National Park protection and as a result no boats are allowed to go too close to the island. The best way to view James Bond Island is from the small beach on Khao Phing Kan.
Khao Phing Kan is a very high leaning rock that has some small caves inside. It’s pretty amazing and fun to check them all out. On its crowded eastern beach, there are stalls and stands selling knick-knack souvenirs, mostly made from shells and woods.
Visit Diamond Cave and the mangrove forest at Panak Island with your guide and explore the mysterious hearts of the island.
The tour includes a Thai style lunch at the charming Panyee Island, a nearby Muslim fishing village on stilts. You will have the opportunity to see daily life of a community unchanged over time.
Finish your day on a secluded beach at Lawa Island or Naka Island (depending on the tides). You will have time to relax on the beach and top off your tan or go swimming. You will then be returned to your hotel to share the photos of your unforgettable trip with your loved ones.
- 7:30am - 8am: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 8am - 9am: Welcome drink & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 9am - 10am: Depart from Phuket Island Hopper Pier to Phang Nga Bay
- 10am - 11am: Swim & kayak at Hong Island
- 11am - 12pm: Sightseeing on James Bond Island
- 12pm - 1pm: Explore the Mangrove forest & Diamond Cave at Panak Island
- 2pm - 3pm: Lunch on Panyee Island (Sea Gypsy Village)
- 3pm - 4pm: Snorkel, swim, relax & sunbath at Lawa Island or Na Ka Island
- 4pm - 4:30pm: Cruise back to Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 4:30pm - 5pm: Transfer to hotel
Inclusions for Phang Nga Bay Deluxe Tour To James Bond And Hong Island From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, and Kata Beach
- National Park entrance fee
- Kayak equipment
- Life jackets
- Rich Thai set menu lunch on Koh Panyee
- Free coffee, tea, drinking water, seasonal fruits
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Exclusions for Phang Nga Bay Deluxe Tour To James Bond And Hong Island From Phuket
- Pickup from remote hotels which are not located in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach can be booked via the option 'Pickup from Remote Locations' which already includes the small surcharge of 200 THB per person for the round-trip hotel transfer.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you stay in a remote hotel (not in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach), there is a small surcharge of 200 THB per person for the pickup service which is included via the option 'Pickup from Remote Locations'
Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses and a camera
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
Tour program can change due weather and tide conditions
There are no piers on the islands. Speedboats carry passengers as close to the beach as possible
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour From Phuket
- Phang Nga Bay Day Trip From Phuket By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Express Ferry Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Phuket To Koh Yao Noi By Speedboat
- White-Water Rafting And ATV Adventure From Phuket
- Phuket Fantasea Show And Dinner
- Phuket Shared Arrival Transfer
- Phuket To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry