OverviewExplore the sea caves of Phang Nga Bay on a full-day guided tour by motorboat. Travel to several small islands surrounded by the dramatic limestone karsts that are characteristic of this region, and then hop into kayaks piloted by your guides to see stunning sea caves and secret lagoons. You'll also learn about the area's plants, wildlife and marine geology. This tour is suitable for adventurous adults and kids and includes all necessary equipment, lunch, dinner and transportation â just bring your curiosity for this memorable experience.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with pickup at your Phuket hotel and transfer by minivan to your motorboat. After boarding, start your tour to several locations on Phang Nga Bay, part of Ao Phang Nga National Park.
As your boat cruises across the turquoise waters to your first destination, your crew serves up a light lunch. Then listen to a safety briefing from your experienced guides, and enjoy a birds of prey show.
When your boat arrives at the first island, step into a sturdy inflatable kayak that seats two people plus one guide. The custom-designed kayaks were made in the USA by a premier white-water rafting manufacturer, ensuring safety and comfort.
Take in the scenery as your guide paddles your kayak through different hongs (Thai for 'rooms') full of spectacular rock formations and hidden lagoons. While you glide along, listen to your guide's informative commentary about the geology, flora and fauna of the region, and keep your eyes open for wildlife like macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mudskippers, egrets, sea eagles and brahminy kites. Visit several other spots in the marine park, and enjoy time to rest and snack on the motorboat in between expeditions into the caves.
As the day begins to wind down, watch the sunset from the water, and participate in a ceremony inspired by the Thai holiday Loi Kratong, named after the kratong, a small floating bowl made from banana leaves and decorated with flowers and candles. Make one of your own, and set it afloat on the water with a wish. The flickering candlelight from the kratongs combined with fireflies in the sky and the bioluminescence in the water create an unforgettable natural light display.
While you make your way back toward the shore, feast on a buffet Thai dinner cooked on the boat by the crew, who shop daily for high-quality ingredients like fresh seafood and free-range chicken. You'll return to the pier two hours after sunset to say farewell to your guides and hop in the minivan for transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Tour From Phuket Including Lunch And Dinner
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Professional guides
- Use of sea kayak and gear
- Round-trip boat transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Tour From Phuket Including Lunch And Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for children under the age of 1 year
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection and dry, warm clothes for the end of the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.