OverviewCheck out the highlights of Phang Nga Bay by land and sea on a full-day tour from Phuket. Travel by minivan to visit the revered Suwan Kuha Temple (Wat Tam), located inside a spacious cave. Then switch to a traditional Thai longtail boat for several hours of island-hopping in Ao Phang-Nga National Marine Park. Stop for lunch in a fishing village on Koh Panyi, enjoy great photo ops of James Bond Island and take a 30-minute canoe tour around pretty Talu Island. Includes all transportation, guides and lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup by minivan, travel about one hour north of Phuket to Suwan Kuha Temple, located in the province of Phang Nga. Along the way, your guide shares informative commentary about the region.
When you arrive, walk into the lofty cave that shelters Suwan Kuha Temple to admire an elegant reclining Buddha statue that measures 45 feet (15 meters) in length, as well as a chedi (Buddhist stupa) and other statues that decorate the cave temple. Snap photos of wild monkeys that hang around outside, but watch out — they'll steal any food-like items!
After 30 minutes at the temple, continue your day trip to the nearby pier, where you'll step into a longtail boat for about four hours of touring Ao Phang-Nga National Marine Park (aka Phang Nga Bay) by water.
First up, cruise over to the island of Koh Panyi, where a fishing village sits at the base of towering limestone cliffs. Founded more than 200 years ago by Malay fishermen, the Muslim village consists primarily of buildings that sit on stilts over the water. You have about one hour here to enjoy a Thai lunch at a rustic restaurant with your guide and spend free time checking out the village. Don't miss the floating soccer field, the ingenious invention of local soccer-loving kids.
Next, continue by longtail boat to Koh Khao Phing Kan, aka James Bond Island. Famous for its role as a filming location in the 1974 James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun, the island features sculptural rock formations and a sandy beach.
From James Bond Island, hop over to Talu Island for a guided 30-minute tour in sturdy rubber canoes. Then switch back to the longtail boat to return to shore, where you'll board your minivan for the ride back to Phuket for hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Phang Nga Bay Tour From Phuket Including Suwan Kuha Temple And James Bond Island
- Beverages (bottled water and soft drinks)
- Professional guide
- Longtail boat ride
- Canoe ride and life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Phang Nga Bay Tour From Phuket Including Suwan Kuha Temple And James Bond Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for children aged 1 year and under
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring sun protection, hat, swimsuit, towel and dry clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.