Phantom Of The Opera Theater Show - London
OverviewThe Phantom of The Opera is a haunting musical which traces the tragic love story of a beautiful young opera singer and a composer shamed by his physical appearance into a shadowy existence beneath the majestic Paris Opera House. The show received its world premiere at Her Majesty's Theatre in London on 9th October 1986 and has since been played out to over 9,500 audiences in the West End. A true theatre blockbuster that is not to be missed whilst in London!
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourBased on a classic French thriller about the terrifying and legendary figure who emerges from the depths of The Paris Opera House and manifests the mythic opera ghost in terrifying reality. With some of the most lavish sets, costumes and special effects ever to have been created for the stage, The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a pre-show dinner at Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket. Serving Italian cuisine, Prezzo Restaurant has something for everyone and is situated right in the heart of London's theatre district. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
Inclusions for Phantom Of The Opera Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Phantom Of The Opera Theater Show
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Itinerary:SAMPLE MENU AT PREZZO RESTAURANT, HAYMARKET:
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with grand padano cheese, garlic, onions, mushrooms and breadcrumbs
- Calamari dusted with seasoned flour and served with garlic mayonnaise
- Penne Con Bufala (Buffalo milk mozzarella, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil in a tomato sauce)
- Classic Caesar Salad (cos lettuce, grand padano cheese, white anchovies, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and Caesar dressing)
- Ciabatta Milanese (breaded chicken breast fillet with melted cheese, lettuce, plum tomatoes and garlic mayonaisse in a toasted ciabatta loaf)
- Toffee Roast Banana Cheesecake, topped with cream
- Selection of Gelato
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London
- Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour