Phetchaburi Historical Tour From Hua Hin Including Lunch And Cable Car Ride
OverviewGet an insiders look at Phetchaburi city for those interested in architecture or Thai history with our experience English speaking local guide. Visit Phra Nakhon Khiri a thriving complex of religious buildings, villas and throne halls. Explore Maruekhathaiyawan Palace for interesting royal artefacts as well as the Chao Samran Beach for some quiet and peaceful time. Lunch, cable car ride and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Our driver and English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hua Hin around 8:30am and head to Phetchaburi Province, located next to Cha-am. Upon arrival, we will ride a cable car to the lofty grounds of Phra Nakhon Khiri. Phra Nakhon Khiri spreads out over three separate hilltops with panoramic views of Phetchaburi and the surrounding countryside.
Part of the palace on the western peak is a National Museum and please note that visitors should cover their knees and shoulders and also respect no photography signs which are in place inside the museum. Be prepared for some legwork to get to the main pagoda and viewing points.
Once we get down from the hill, we take a lunch break at a local restaurant. After lunch, we continue to Maruekhathaiyawan Palace. Discover the Palace built raised from the ground on pillars and entirely made from teak wood. Be amazed with this attractive architecture as its completely different from other Thai Palace. The royal halls and chambers have been converted into a walk-through museum. The museum has on display royal artefacts and framed vintage photographs.
Last stop to Chao Samran Beach near to Maruekhathaiyawan Palace. It had been a significant resort of the royal family since Ayutthaya period. The beach is a favorite place for tourists who love its calm and beautiful. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Hua Hin after a wonderful experience in Phetchaburi.
Inclusions for Phetchaburi Historical Tour From Hua Hin Including Lunch And Cable Car Ride
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Phetchaburi Historical Tour From Hua Hin Including Lunch And Cable Car Ride
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Huay Mongkol Temple and Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center Day Tour in Hua Hin
- Half-Day Small-Group Hua Hin Highlights and Winery Tour
- Hua Hin: Day Trip to Kaeng Krachan National Park and Pala-U Waterfall
- Weekend Mangrove Forest Tour and Cicada Night Market in Hua Hin
- Half-Day Afternoon Bicycle Tour in Hua Hin
- Khao Takiab and Plearnwan Tour in Hua Hin Including Lunch
- Baan Sillapin Artists Village and 3D Museum in Hua Hin