OverviewEscape the crowds from Phuket and explore Phi Phi Islands, Koh Khai, Koh Yao, Mosquito, and Bamboo Island on a full-day tour by speedboat. The tour is exclusively operated in small groups and includes 6 unique islands with meals and an easy beach BBQ in the evening.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up in the morning from your hotel lobby and transferred to the pier for an overview of your full-day tourfrom yourguide. Learn about the day's activities as well as weather and sea conditions. After a 15-minute speedboat ride to Khai Nai Island you can spend 45 minutes snorkeling; stand in the shallow water and have small reef fish eat right out of your hands.
Continue on to a private beach at Koh Yao, including theuse of beach umbrellas, then travelfurther to Mosquito Island for more water activities. At Bamboo Island you'll have an hour to relax onthe white-sand beaches and eata provided lunch.
In the afternoon, your Phi Phi Island excursion includes a tour of the different bays around Phi Phi Don, witha photo stop at Monkey Beach, named for its inhabitants. A short ride takes you to Phi Phi Leh foran explanation about the history of Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, and Loh Samah Bay. After a finalhour of relaxation at Maya Bay, you'll returnto the pier on Phuket for a beachside barbecuedinner then transfer back to your hotel.
- 7:45am - 8am: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 8am - 9am: Welcome drink & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 9:15am - 10am: Depart to Khao Nui Island for snorkeling
- 10am - 11:30am: Relaxing & outdoor activities at Yao Yai Island
- 11:30am - 12:45pm: Lunch at a private restaurant on Koh Yao Yai
- 1pm - 1:30pm: Sightseeing & photography at Mosquito Island
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm: Swimming & snorkeling at Bamboo Island
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm: Sightseeing & photography at Ton Sai Bay on Phi Phi Don & Monkey Beach
- 3:30pm - 5pm: Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Bay, Loh Samah Bay & walk along 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 5pm - 6pm: Return to Phuket with an easy BBQ at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 6pm - 6:30pm: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Phi Phi Deluxe 6 Islands Tour From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, and Kata Beach
- Coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Thai set lunch and BBQ at the pier
- Professional guide
- Snorkel, mask, fins and life jacket
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Phi Phi Deluxe 6 Islands Tour From Phuket
- Pickup from remote hotels that are not located in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach - can be booked via the option 'Pickup from Remote Locations' which already includes the small surcharge of 200 THB per person for the round-trip hotel transfer.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Infants (2 years) are free with a paying adult
If you stay in a remote hotel (not in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach), there is a small surcharge of 200 THB per person for the pickup service which can be booked via the option 'Pickup from Remote Locations'
Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera
Itinerary subject to change due to weather and tide conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.