Phi Phi Highlights And Sunset Cruise On The Wooden Sailing Boat - Ko Phi Phi Don
OverviewExperience the highlights of the Phi Phi Islands including the world's famous May Bay aboard the Indonesian Pinisi Boat, The Freedom. The day is filled with cruising, swimming, snorkeling, beach, sun and fun. The schedule is designed to avoid the crowds so you can have the best scenery and experience on this full day trip from Krabi.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Buffet lunch included
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourDepart from Ao Nang at 8am on the comfortable wooden sailing boat cruising towards the world renowned Phi Phi islands Maya Bay, the famous location of the movie The Beach. Just before lunch time you will have a brief stop for swimming while the team prepares the lunch served on board.
Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch served on board before you arrive at Maya Beach at the most peaceful and beautiful time. Here you will have time to snorkel among the colorful reef fish and visit the beach.
After Maya Bay, continue on to view other highlights of Phi Phi such as Viking Cave, Hin Klang and Phi Ley Bay, before the final beach stop of the day at Bamboo Island. Enjoy the tranquil and beautiful beach while it is almost deserted. Leaving the beach around 4pm, boarding back to Freedom, you will find a refreshing cocktail punch, red and white wine, ice cold beer, soft drinks and canaps awaiting you. We continue the cruise slowly back to Ao Nang during the sun set, while listening to relaxing music during the spectacular Andaman sunset. Take the last change for snorkeling at Chicken Island just before it is getting dark.
This tour takes place every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday leaded by a highly skilled professional English-speaking tour guide. On Mondays and Wednesdays, there is also a German guide available on request.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Highlights And Sunset Cruise On The Wooden Sailing Boat
- Cold towel, fruit, drinking water, soft drinks, light breakfast with coffee, tea, and cakes
- 1 glass of Freedom cocktail punch, canaps, snacks and Thai buffet lunch on board
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Use one of the cabins as a 'nap room' for the smaller children
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Hotel round trip transfer
Exclusions for Phi Phi Highlights And Sunset Cruise On The Wooden Sailing Boat
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 06:45 - 07:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 07:15 - 08:00: Meet the crew at Nopparat Thara Pier & get instructions
- 08:00 - 10:00: Depart by the Indonesian Pinisi Boat to Phi Phi Islands
- 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel, swim & relax at Bamboo Island
- 11:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch on board the sailing boat while cruising to Maya Bay
- 13:00 - 14:30: Cruise to Phi Phi Ley, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 14:30 - 16:30: Head back to Chicken Island
- 16:30 - 17:30: Swim & snorkel at Chicken Island
- 17:30 - 18:00: Get served cocktails & canapés while cruising back to the pier
- 18:30 - 19:00: Transfer to the hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a German guide available on request on Mondays and Wednesdays
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
During peak season and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund
There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.