Phi Phi Island By Speedboat From Phuket
OverviewJoin this day trip to Phi Phi Island by speedboat from Phuket, escape the crowds as we bring you to the most magnificent part of the island. You will led by one of our experienced local tour guide who speak excellent English. A buffet lunch and round-trip transfer from your hotel are included.
- Buffet lunch included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYour day trip from Phuket begins with a morning hotel pickup roughly from 07:30 AM and transferto aprivate pier located at the Phuket Boat Lagoon. Upon arrival at the resort marina, take a short break to enjoy coffee, tea or juice before hopping into your speedboat to the Phi Phi Islands.
Depart from the pier roughly 9:30 AM across the Andaman Sea to thefirst stop at Maya Bay, a white-sand beach on Phi Phi Leh where the movie The Beach was filmed. Spend an hoursightseeing, swimming and sunbathing before continuing on to viewpoints such as Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Losama Bay and Monkey Beach.
A delicious buffet lunchwill be served aroundmiddayat a restaurant on Phi Phi Don, followed by 15 minutesof free time to roam around theisland.
In the afternoon, snorkel in a coral bay teeming with fish (a Snorkeling mask & Tube will be provided). Continue to Khai Island, your final stop for more sunbathing and swimming. Ifyou're looking for moreadventure, jet skis and banana boats are available torent (at your own expense).
Refreshments are served back at the pier while you wait for your driver and thetransfer back to your selected hotel.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Island By Speedboat From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(Please choose the area accordingly)
- Morning tea (coffee, tea, and juice)
- Use of snorkel equipment (Mask& Tube) * Fin is availablefor rent if you require
- Soft Drinks, Fruits, Cookies is served on board
- Thai Buffet lunch
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Phi Phi Island By Speedboat From Phuket
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beach chair(available to Rent in Khai Island)
- Snorkeling Fin(available to rent)
- Waterproof Bags(available to purchase)
- If you didn't select the correct location
- Pickup and drop-off at the locations below; feepayable direct:
- Bang Tao, Laguna, Surin, Kamala, Nakalay: 200 baht/person
- Ao Chalong, Rawai, Phuket Town, Cape Panwa: 200 baht/person
- Mai Khao, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Nai Harn: 300 baht/person (Minimum 2 people per booking / If 1 Person: 1200 Baht)
- Phuket Airport, Ao Por: 1200 baht/private car
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a 40-person limit per boat
Return timing is subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Please reconfirm your hotel name and address 48 hours prior to your travel date
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Please book your hotel area accordingly to avoid any extra charges.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Advised to bring beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and a hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.