OverviewJoin this early bird trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket to avoid the crowds in the afternoon. Enjoy yourself with lots of sun and sea, amazing beaches and beautiful scenery. A delicious buffet lunch and round-trip transfer are included. You can snorkel and swim in the crystal clear waters at Maya Bay and Bamboo Island, get close to the wildlife, see beautiful corals in the underwater world. All necessary equipment will be provided on-board.
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourSunrise Program: You will be picked up at your hotel lobby in the early morning between 6am and 6:15am
Morning Program: You will be picked up at your hotel lobby in the morning between 8am and 8:15am
Transfer to the Royal Phuket Marina Pier, board the boat, and depart for Phi Phi Island. With an early start you'll avoid the later crowds.
After about a 1.5-hour ride, visit Phi Phi Leh and Maya Bay, which features plenty of sunshine and pristine shoreline against a scenic backdrop made famous as the movie site for The Beach, filmed here in 1998. Explore the stunning bay, sheltered by 328-foot-high (100-meter) cliffs on three sides, and snorkel in the lagoon.
Afterward, your guide takes you sightseeing to a few different locations with more snorkeling in crystal-clear waters. First, visit Loh Samah Bay, which is separated from Maya Beach by a thin limestone wall, a small hole cut into the rock makes it possible to crawl through. Slowly continue on to Viking Cave, inhabited by nesting swifts. Your guide brings the boat close to the entrance so you can peer inside and take photos.
Cruise past the cliffs of Pileh Lagoon, which is only accessible at high tide. At the the hidden cove of Monkey Bay, you'll find a colony of macaques at Monkey Beach that climb onto the legs of visitors in search of bananas.
A buffet lunch is served around noon, before you continue to the sandy beach and crystalline waters of Bamboo Island, a flat evergreen escape. Continue snorkeling, then soak up the sun and sights on the return boat trip to Phuket, where the tour concludes with hotel drop-off in the afternoon.
Return to Royal Phuket Marina Pier by 3:30pm for the Sunrise Program and 5:30pm for the MorningProgram.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Island Early Bird Trip From Phuket With Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling gear, mask and fin
- Buffet lunch
- Seasonal fruits and soft drinks
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phuket and Khaolak
Exclusions for Phi Phi Island Early Bird Trip From Phuket With Buffet Lunch
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- National park fees (THB400 per adult and THB200 per child)
- Pickup and drop off different location will be charge THB300 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
The Sunrise Program guarantees 15 passenger departure for the tour to operate. If tour cannot operate, the tour company has the right to transfer the customer to the alternative Phi Phi and Bamboo Island Morning Day Trip automatically.
Last minute booking up to 4 hours
We are unable to offer a collection service to visitors staying at Airbnb lodging, rental villas, or private houses. Visitors staying in these places of accommodation will be responsible for arranging transport either to a designated meeting point in Royal Phuket Marina Pier area, or you can make the designated hotel nearby (Please note that the fare for a taxi or other mode of transport to the chosen meeting point is payable by the visitor, and we will not pay for transport or reimburse costs incurred).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.