Phi Phi Island Eco Tours - Morning Shark Snorkelling - Krabi
OverviewBlue View Divers Eco Tours are designed to introduce you amazing wildlife, and to teach you how to interact responsibly with it. We want to show respect to the marine animals, take nothing from the sea, damage corals nor feed any wild animals. Your guide will teach you about the animals you see and places you visit. Starting early is the best time to spot our beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks. Black Tip Reef Sharks are harmless sharks that are best spotted early in the morning. Follow your guide to the best spots to see them! You will also visit Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Maya Bay and Monkey Beach. Maya Bay is less crowded in the morning and we normally stop here and enjoy some fresh fruit before our last stop.. There may be a chance to see turtles on this trip too!
Know More about this tourMorning Guided Shark Spotting Eco Tour, this includes a guide on a Tradtional Thai Longtail boat. We offer Eco Tours so try to be as environmental friendly as possible with reusable drinking water, environmental snorkeling practices and beach clean ups.
We meet early as their is a greater chance to see sharks early morning and less crowded from other boats.
Meeting 7.30am - Blue View Divers Dive Centre, at Viewpoint resort.
8.00am - Boat Departs
8.20am - First Shark watching spot
9.00am - Arrive at second Shark Watching spot
10.00am - Enter Phi Leh Lagoon, a spectacular lagoon for photos and swimming, most peoples favourite spot
11.00am - Enter Maya Bay
12.00pm - Monkey Beach
12.30pm - Return to Phi Phi Don Pier and finish the tour.
Our guide takes photos during the trip and uploads them to Facebook where you can download or tag yourself in them!
Includes: Life jackets, dry bag, first aid, snorkel, mask, fins, fresh fruit, water & guide.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Island Eco Tours - Morning Shark Snorkelling
- Life jackets, dry bag, first aid, snorkel, mask, fins, fresh fruit, water & guide.
Exclusions for Phi Phi Island Eco Tours - Morning Shark Snorkelling
- National Park Fee if you wish to go on Maya Bay Beach.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kayaking At Thalane
- VIP Private Thailand MuayThai Ring Kickboxing Lesson
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi