Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phuket With LunchWrite a Review
OverviewWant a laid back and carefree vacation with a breathtaking view then you must take a tour to Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands are approximately 45 km away from Phuket. This little paradise has impressive limestone cliffs, lovely beaches and stunning diving and snorkeling sites. The famous Maya Beach that was featured in Leonardo DiCaprio's movie 'The Beach' is also located on Phi Phi Island
- Visit Phi Phi Ley Island Phi Phi Group of Islands. On reaching Phi Phi Islands explore the world famous beach Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed.Visit the crystal clear sea at Loh Samah Bay during the tourSwim or snorkel with colorful fishes and corals in Pileh Lagoon. Visit the Monkey Beach. Enjoy delicious Thai Lunch at Phi Phi Don.
Know More about this tourThe original name of Phi Phi Islands is Pulao Pi ah Pi which refers to the Mangrove wood that is found here.Snorkeling and scuba diving are the most popular activities on Phi Phi Islands.The interesting feature of this island is that there are no constructed roads. Infact motorized transport is not available on Phi Phi Islands. Accommodation, restaurants, nightlife and beach activities are easily available here.Many secluded beaches on the Phi Phi Island are accessible by long tail boat. Laem Thong and Hua Rah Ket are amazing diving locations. There are a number of diving companies that offer diving trips on the Island.The smaller uninhabited island Phi Phi Leh is known for Maya Beach which was featured in the famous hollywood movie The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
The limestone cliffs, stunning lagoons with shades of blue and green and the corals on Phi Phi Leh leave the tourists mesmerized by their beauty.In addition to water activities the island provides Rock climbing activities too.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phuket With Lunch
- Land transfers from hotelpierhotel on shared basisRoundtrip cruise boat transferSnorkeling gearThai lunchKnowledgeble GuideTour Insurance
Exclusions for Phi Phi Islands Tour From Phuket With Lunch
- Personal expendituresTips or gratuitiesNational park ticket fee of 400 THB perperson for snorkelingPhi Phi Islands cleanliness fee of 20 THB perperson
- What to expect on Phi Phi islands Tour
- 0830 Hrs Pickup from hotel to reach Rassada Harbour Pier point after a drive of about 20 min. Get on the boat and enjoy the ride. Enjoy light refreshment while you are on the boat.0950 Hrs Arrive at Phi Phi Don at Phi Phi island. You can swim, snorkel, scube dive in crustal clear water or relax on the beach side.1000 Hrs Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay including Maya Bay accessible from November to April, Bida island, Loh Samah bay and Pileh Cove Viking Cave. Swim or snorkel at Ton Sai Bay or Monkey Beach.1230 Hrs Enjoy a delicious local lunch at Phi Phi Don. Free time to explore on your own to capture some lasting memories.1430 Hrs After a day full of adventure, fun and relaxation, it is time to say good bye to Phi Phi islands.1600 Hrs Arrive at Rassada Harbour and get a drive back to you hotel.
- Note Depending on season itinerary may change.
Guests are required to provide the confirmation voucher at the time of the pickup.Guests are requested to provide details like nationality and hotel at least 24 hours before departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.