Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
OverviewVisit the world famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi by speed boat. Swim and relax on the beaches of Bamboo Island, Maya Bay and Tonsai Beach and experience the marine life with two open water snorkeling stops over coral reefs at Monkey Bay and Hin Klang. Cruise around Phi Phi Lee Island and enter the famous Phi Lee Bay to see caves, lagoons and striking limestone cliffs in crystal clear turquoise water.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a full-day of relaxation on this speedboat trip to Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by towering limestone rocks. Scene of the blockbuster movie The Beach, Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 30 miles from mainland Thailand.
Composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lodalam. During the day you can visit Maya Bay, where The Beach was filmed, swim in some of the world's clearest water, snorkel at beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, or the isolated reefs of Bamboo Island. Completely uninhabited, and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
The only fixed point in the day is a buffet lunch, served in the canteen on Koh Phi Phi Don, after which you have an hour for shopping and exploration of the island.
- 8am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:15am: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 9:15am - 10am: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Island in less than 1 hour
- 10am - 10:45am: Relax on the beach at Bamboo Island
- 10:45am - 11:45am: Sightseeing & photography at Viking Cave & Pileh Bay
- 11:45am - 12:45pm: Swim & walk on The Beach at Maya Bay
- 12:45pm - 1pm: Sightseeing at Monkey Beach
- 1pm - 2pm: Lunch at a beach restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- 2pm - 3pm: Open water snorkeling near Phi Phi Don
- 3pm - 4pm: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 4pm - 4:30pm: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Buffet lunch in canteen, vegetarian option available on request
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Exclusions for Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
- National Park entrance fee (400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
The expected group size is from 20 to 30 persons, depending on the day and time of year. If the sea conditions are very rough, we will switch to another bigger boat with 3 engines which can carry up to 40 people
There is an additional National Park Entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child which has to be paid directly on the boat. The fees are not included in the price
Minimum age is 2 years
The speedboat trip is not recommended for pregnant women and anyone with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.