Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
OverviewVisit the world famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi by speed boat. Swim and relax on the beaches of Bamboo Island, Maya Bay and Tonsai Beach and experience the marine life with two open water snorkeling stops over coral reefs at Monkey Bay and Hin Klang. Cruise around Phi Phi Lee Island and enter the famous Phi Lee Bay to see caves, lagoons and striking limestone cliffs in crystal clear turquoise water.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tour
You will be collected from your hotel in Krabi in the morning, the exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise over to Koh Phi Phi Leh on a comfortable speed boat with a limited number of 34 seats. On the way we will pick-up other guests staying at Railay Beach.
The first stop will be at Maya Bay which is famous from the movie The Beach. Here you can go for a stroll along the white sandy beach and swim in some of the clearest water in the world. Your guide will walk with you across Phi Phi Leh Island to Loh Samah Bay - a beautiful setting including a small green island planted in sea.
After that, you will continue by boat to Loh Samah Bay for snorkeling the underwater world. Here you can see many colorful fish, and even spot the occasional leopard shark. Then, youll head toward the stunning view of Pileh Lagoon and make a short stop at Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi birds nest soup were harvested.
Next stop is Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay - often confused with Monkey Bay, a similar spot located on the other side of Phi Phi Don Island. It is a simply stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it is time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have to chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 m from the shore. The uninhabited paradise location 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides its masked and finned visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
- 08:00 - 08:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:45 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 10:00 - 11:00: Walk on The Beach at Maya Bay
- 11:00 - 11:30: Snorkel on the coral reef in Loh Samah Bay
- 11:30 - 12:00: Sightseeing & photography at Phi Leh Bay & Viking Cave
- 12:00 - 12:15: See monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:45: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 13:45 - 15:00: Relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort, vegetarian option available on request
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
Exclusions for Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi
- National Park entrance fee (400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
The expected group size is from 20 to 30 persons, depending on the day and time of year. If the sea conditions are very rough, we will switch to another bigger boat with 3 engines which can carry up to 40 people
There is an additional National Park Entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child which has to be paid directly on the boat. The fees are not included in the price
Minimum age is 2 years
The speedboat trip is not recommended for pregnant women and anyone with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kayaking At Thalane
- VIP Private Thailand MuayThai Ring Kickboxing Lesson
- STAY REMOTE ON KOH SAMUI-KOH NANG YUAN-KOH TAO 3DAYS 2NIGHT
- Full Day Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Jungle tour With Emerald Pool, Hot Spring and Tiger Temple
- Day Tour to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full Day Tour to 4 Islands around Krabi by Speed Boat
- 7 Islands Sunset Tour with Bioluminescent Plankton from Krabi