You will be collected from your hotel in Krabi in the morning, the exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise over to Koh Phi Phi Leh on a comfortable speed boat with a limited number of 34 seats. On the way we will pick-up other guests staying at Railay beach.
The first stop will be at Maya Bay which is famous from the movie The Beach. Here you can go for a stroll along the white sandy beach and swim in some of the clearest water in the world. Your guide will walk with you across Phi Phi Leh Island to Loh Samah Bay - a beautiful setting including a small green island planted in sea.
After that, you will continue by boat to Loh Samah Bay for snorkeling the underwater world. Here you can see many colorful fish, and even spot the occasional leopard shark. Then, youll head toward the stunning view of Pileh Lagoon and make a short stop at Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi birds nest soup were harvested.
Next stop is Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay - often confused with Monkey Bay, a similar spot located on the other side of Phi Phi Don Island. It is a simply stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it is time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have to chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 m from the shore. The uninhabited paradise location 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides its masked and finned visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
- 08:00 - 08:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:45 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao nang
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 10:00 - 11:00: Walk on The Beach at Maya Bay
- 11:00 - 11:30: Snorkel on the coral reef in Loh Samah Bay
- 11:30 - 12:00: Sightseeing & photography at Phi Leh Bay & Viking Cave
- 12:00 - 12:15: See monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:45: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 13:45 - 15:00: Relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel