Phi Phi Islands By Speed Boat - Ko Lanta YaiWrite a Review
OverviewPhi Phi Island is famous for its stunning views and sites such as Monkey Bay and the Viking caves with a bit of snorkeling around Phi Phi Leh and Maya Bay.Phi Phi island is the place to get it all. This little paradise with its impressive limestone cliffs, lovely beaches and stunning diving and snorkelling sites welcome tourists to spend time here. Also visit the famous Maya Beach,a shooting location for Hollywood's movie "The Beach"
- Visit Phi Phi island Group, Phi Phi Ley island.
- Proceed to explore the world famous beach Maya Bay where the movie The Beach was filmed.
- And then we visit the crystal clear sea at Loh Samah Bay also you can swim or snorkeling with colorful fishes and plenty corals and Pileh Lagoon for swimming.
- Explore the Viking Cave or bird nest cave and then proceed to Monkey Beach for feeding the monkeys. Lunch will be served at Phi Phi Don.
Know More about this tourIn this tour you would explore Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Billeh Cove, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach
The original name is Pulao Pi ah Pi which refers to the Mangroove wood that found here.
Snorkelling and Scuba Diving are the most popular activities on Phi Phi Island.
The original inhabitant settled on Phi Phi Don island. The interesting feature of this island is that there are no constructed roads. Infact motorized transport is not available on Phi Phi Island.Yet it is not disappointing to those looking to spend time here. Accomodation, restaurants, Night life, Beach activities are all easily available here.
Many secluded beaches of this island are accessible to those visiting by long tail boat. Laem Thong and Hua Rah Ket are amazing diving locations. All inclusive trips are offered by a number of diving companies.
The smaller island Phi Phi Leh which is uninhabited is mainly known for Maya Beach. which featured in the famous Hollywood movie The Beach starring Leonardo Dicaprio. The limestone cliffs, stunning lagoons of shades of blue and green and the corals leave the tourists mesmerized
In addition to water activities the island provides Rock climbing activities too.
Inclusions for Phi Phi Islands By Speed Boat
- Roundtrip transfer fromto your hotel located in Koh Lanta
- Sea transfer fromto Phi Phi Island by speed boat
- English speaking licensed guide
- Local Lunch
Exclusions for Phi Phi Islands By Speed Boat
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- 07000745 Hours Pick up from your hotel located centrally in Lanta.
- Follow the waves on speed boat along with enjoying the scenic beauty of the Island.
- Visit Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay, Phi Phi Don view point.
- Enjoy some time relaxing or snorkel to experience the lifes under water.
- After a day filled with amazing experience return back to hotel in Lanta.
Please provide the Confirmed Prepaid Voucher at the time of the pick up.
National Park Fee of 400 THB per person needs to be paid locally.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.