Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York - New York City
OverviewExplore the countryside outside New York on a day trip to Philadelphia and Lancaster County, home of the Amish people. You'll drive through the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside, tour Philadelphia and its famous Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, and take an ride in an authentic Amish buggy.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDeparting New York City, you'll drive through New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. It's the second largest city on the East Coast, and only 100 miles (160 kilometers) from New York City.
Upon arrival in Philadelphia, you will embark on a panoramic tour that includes Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elsert Alley (the oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Arriving in the historic heart of Philadelphia, you'll visit the famous Liberty Bell and Constitution Square and Hall, symbols of freedom in America.
Departing Philadelphia you will see the famous "Rocky Steps" before continuing to Lancaster County. After a break for lunch at the Amish marketplace (lunch not included), you'll have an authentic Amish buggy ride through Amish farm country. During the ride you'll learn how the Amish live without modern technology - no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
In the late afternoon your tour heads east for an evening arrival in New York.
Inclusions for Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeingin Philadelphia and Amish Country
- Authentic Amish Buggy ride through the Amish farm
- Wifi on bus only
Exclusions for Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.