Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
OverviewExplore Philadelphia on this hop-on hop-off tour! Visit 27 top Philadelphia attractions including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House while touring the city in a fun, fast and scenic way. Enjoy the "Today and Tomorrow" Pass to ride on an open-top, double-decker bus, with live commentary from your friendly and experienced guide or select the 3-Day Pass for additional flexibility during your stay in Philadelphia.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourHop on the open-top, modern double-decker bus at any of the 27 stops around Philadelphia to begin your hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. With your ticket and provided map, youll ride a 1.5-hour loop that stops at top Philadelphia attractions, as well as restaurants and shopping and entertainment centers.
Visit the Liberty Bell, Elfreth's Alley, Independence Hall, City Hall and the Betsy Ross House. Explore Chinatown, tour the Rodin Museum or the Independence Seaport Museum, stroll down Antique Row, explore the Philadelphia Zoo, and shop on South Street.
Along the way, enjoy live narration from your onboard guide, wholl share stories and facts about everything from the signing of the Declaration of Independence to the iconic Philly cheese steak sandwich a must-try during your stay in Philadelphia!
Inclusions for Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Live onboard commentary (English only)
- Ticket option selected
- Map of route and sites
- Courtesy shuttle from Center City hotels
Exclusions for Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:List of stops on this hop-on hop-off route:
Stop 1 - Independence Visitor Center- NE Corner of 5th & Market
Stop 2 - Betsy Ross House
Stop 3 - United States Mint/Ben Franklin's Grave
Stop 4 - National Constitution Center
Stop 5 - Chinatown
Stop 6 - Reading Terminal Market/Convention Center Marriott/Macy's
Stop 7 - City Hall/Love Park
Stop 8 - Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter & Paul/Sister Cities
Stop 9 - Barnes Foundation
Stop 10 - Rodin Museum
Stop 11 - Eastern State Penitentiary
Stop 12 - Perelman Building of Philadelphia Art Museum
Stop 13 - The Philadelphia Zoo
Stop 14 - Please Touch Museum/ Memorial Hall/Fairmount Park
Stop 15 - "Rocky Steps" Philadelphia Museum of Art East Entrance
Stop 16 - Philadelphia Museum of Art- West Entrance
Stop 17 - Franklin Institute/Logan Circle
Stop 18 - One Liberty Observation Deck Philly From the Top
Stop 19 - The Bellevue/Rittenhouse Square
Stop 20 - Academy of Music/Broad Street
Stop 21 - Antiques Row
Stop 22 - South Street/Head House Square
Stop 23 - Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Stop 24 - Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing/Columbus Boulevard
Stop 25 - Penn's Landing/Waterfront
Stop 26 - Old City/Christ Church
Stop 27 - Museum of American Jewish History
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Schedules may differ slightly during peak and off-peak times
Click the View Additional Info tab for a route map
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- South Philly Culture Tour Including 9th Street Italian Market and Magic Gardens Mosaic Gallery
- Private Driving Tour of Lancaster and Amish Country
- Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
- Philadelphia segway - Full city tour
- Philadelphia segway - Old City Historic Tour
- Philadelphia Dinner Cruise with Buffet
- Philadelphia 27-Stop Double Decker Tour Full-Day Pass
- Philadelphia Iconic Foods Tour