Philadelphia Museum Of Art General Admission
OverviewDiscover one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. Located on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in the citys most iconic building, and the backdrop to the Rocky Steps, is home to works by world-renowned artists such as Monet, van Gogh, Rodin, Picasso, Duchamp and Rubens. See historical marvels including a reconstructed Japanese teahouse, a Parisian grand salon, and a breathtaking collection of medieval armor. It is the pride of Philadelphiaenriching our visitors, exciting the community, amazing the world.
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourDiscover works of art at one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. You will find beauty, enchantment, and the unexpected among artistic and architectural achievements from the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. A landmark building. A place that welcomes everyone. The arts will come to life, inspiring youthrough scholarly study and creative playto discover the spirit of imagination that lies in everyone.
Your visit will connect you with the arts in rich and varied ways, making your experience at the Museum surprising, lively, and memorable. Come see the worldand yourselfanew through the beauty and expressive power of art.
Explore the Impressionist gallerieshome to Van Goghs Sunflowers and Monets Japanese Footbridge and the Water Lily Pool, and meander through the Modern and Contemporary galleries to discover Picassos masterpiece, Three Musicians. Experience a Walk through time of unique architectural treasures, from a medieval cloister to a Japanese teahouse, and a Chinese palace hall to a sixteenth-century Indian temple hall. Just down the parkway, the Rodin Museum offers a tranquil oasis and one of the world's greatest places to experience the work of celebrated French sculptor Auguste Rodin.
The Museum is also a major eating and shopping destination, with four shops featuring art-inspired and one-of-a-kind items, as well as books, prints, jewelry, clothing, crafts and toys, plus cafes and a fine-dining restaurant.
Inclusions for Philadelphia Museum Of Art General Admission
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Philadelphia Museum Of Art General Admission
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- VIP Taste of Passyunk Avenue Dinner Tour
- Chestnut Hill Ultimate Foodie Walking Tour
- Taste of the Italian Market Tour
- The Undercover Unit Presents The Seance
- One Liberty Observation Deck Philadelphia: Sun and Stars Pass
- Taste of East Passyunk Avenue Lunch Tour
- Five-Spice Tour of Philly Chinatown and Dim Sum Tasting
- Philly Nightmare Before Christmas Tavern Tour