Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
OverviewSoak up the festive energy that infuses Philadelphias city streets, shopping districts and parks during the holiday season. Youll revel in the celebratory atmosphere on this 3-hour walking tour of downtown, aka Center City. Listen to a performance by one of the largest organs in the world, explore vibrant Reading Terminal Market and Rittenhouse Square, see a holiday show via a skyscrapers LED-screen, and enjoy free time at Love Parks annual outdoor Christmas village. Numbers are limited to 12 for a small-group experience with an informative guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at City Hall, the cultural and geographic heart of central Philadelphia, and begin your holiday walking tour of downtown, also known as Center City.
At nearby Dilworth Park, watch ice skaters glide against the backdrop of City Hall before continuing on to the Reading Terminal, a US National Historic Landmark. Downstairs, explore the dynamic Reading Terminal Market, where you can grab a bite to eat (own expense) and smell the aromas of cuisines from around the world. Here, admire an impressive model train set displayed for the holiday season.
Head east to the Wanamaker Building, which hosts a seasonal light and sound show featuring one of the world's largest pipe organs. After the concert, follow your guide to one of Philly's biggest shopping and restaurant districts. Snap photos of the eye-catching window displays as you stroll the neighborhood buzzing with holiday shoppers.
Your Philadelphia city tour continues to Rittenhouse Square to see the towering Christmas tree and view the church where a favorite Christmas carol was written and first performed. Then, youre treated to a holiday show spectacular from the massive LED TV screen inside the Comcast Center. From here, walk toward Ben Franklin Parkway with views of Logan Square, Sister Cities Park, and the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paula Christmas destination for many Catholics in the Philadelphia area.
Your tour concludes at Love Park, where you can experience one of Philly's fastest-growing traditions. Visit a traditional outdoor Christmas village, and enjoy the winter wonderland as you bask in the holiday spirit. You may be tempted by the numerous street food vendors, or continue shopping and exploring the city on your own.
Inclusions for Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
There are times when certain sites close and we can't visit. We will attempt to give you this information at the start of the tour where possible. Please note that the Christmas village will be closed the week of December 26 to December 31.
Maximum group size is 12, but we can add another guide if the group exceeds this number.
This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select child above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if youll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Haunted Pub Crawl
- VIP Taste of Passyunk Avenue Dinner Tour
- Chestnut Hill Ultimate Foodie Walking Tour
- Taste of the Italian Market Tour
- The Undercover Unit Presents The Seance
- One Liberty Observation Deck Philadelphia: Sun and Stars Pass
- Taste of East Passyunk Avenue Lunch Tour
- Philly Nightmare Before Christmas Tavern Tour