Phillip Island Day-Trip From Melbourne Including Eureka Skydeck Entry Pass
OverviewTake in the spectacular that is the Phillip Island Penguin Parade as you watch the colony of Little Penguins cross the shoreline from the ocean. You'll also get to hand feed kangaroos, pat a koala, and enjoy breathtaking coastlines of the island as you visit the Maru Koala and Animal Park and Panny's Chocolate Shop (factory tour at own expense). Included in this tour is a Eureka Skydeck and Edge experience pass that will take you to the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourLeaving mid-morning (winter) or late morning (summer), make your way out through the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne before saying goodbye city and hello country with a stop over at the country town of Tooradin for lunch.
Making your way around Western Port Bay, the tour stops at Australian Koala & Wildlife Park. Here we get you into the Koala enclosure with one of the keepers who will tell you about these unique Aussie creatures. For an additional fee you have the opportunity to have a close encounter and photograph with a Koalaunder staff supervision. You will also get an opportunity to feedKangaroos and see other native Australian animals such as the Emu, Dingo, Wombat and Wallabies to name a few.
From here you make your way onto Phillip Island itself with the first stop being at Panny's Chocolate Factory. Taste some of the delicious goodness before making your way to the wonderful and powerful Cape Woolamai and Woolamai beach. The tour then drives the full length of the Island and takes you to the far Western tip known as the Nobbies, two ancient volcanoes that shaped the end of the Island with absolutely breathtaking coastal scenery. Exclusive valued inclusion for Autopia passengers, entry into the WWF Phillip Island Nature Parks Antarctic Journey Experience at the Nobbies Centre. (normally $18)
You will then take a back road to the world famous Penguin Parade spotting native wildlife as they come out to play towards the end of the day. Once at the Penguin Parade, your guide will tell you the best places to see and view the Penguins as they come ashore for the night while others come out to play after spending the day in their burrows.
Included in this tour is a voucher to Eureka Skydeck and the Edge Experience. 88 floors up, take in the spectacular sights and surroundings of Melbourne from the Southern Hemispheres highest viewing platform and if you're feeling game, walk out into a glass bottomed platform known as "the Edge."
Inclusions for Phillip Island Day-Trip From Melbourne Including Eureka Skydeck Entry Pass
- National Park fees
- Wildlife Park entry fee
- Penguin Parade entry fee (general viewing area)
- WWF Antarctic Journey Experience entry fee at Nobbies
- Afternoontea and lunch
- On-board water refill stations
- On-board WiFi connection
- Small-group touring option (max 24)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional drive/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
- Audio translation iPods availablein 10 different languages. (request at time of booking)
- Entry ticket into the Eureka Skydeck Observations Tower and Edge Experience Ride(to be used at own leisure)
Exclusions for Phillip Island Day-Trip From Melbourne Including Eureka Skydeck Entry Pass
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Dinner (at own expense)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (it can get cold)
Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Eureka Skydeck tickets must be used at own leisure and not on a touring day, opens 10am-10pm.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting
- Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate and Winery Tour with Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways and Arcades Tour with Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne
- Guided Running Tours of Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne