Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour From Melbourne Including Koala Conservation Centre
OverviewJoin this once in a lifetime experience and see the phenomenal Penguin Parade at Phillip Island during dusk at the Penguins Plus Viewing Area. This sightseeing coach tour also visits the Koala Conservation Centre and the heritage Churchill Island Farm along the way. With free wi-fi on board the coach you can download the interactive Penguin Parade app and explore the Penguin experience at the Penguin Parade Visitor Centre where you can learn all about the Little Penguin.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide, travel towards the historical Churchill Island Farm. Here, take in the picturesque views and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea (own expense) which consists of Devonshire Tea with scones, jam and cream (approximately 1-hour stop).
Arrive at the Koala Conservation Centre and walk along an elevated boardwalk where Koala's are looked after in natural habitats. Watch them as they sleep up in the Eucalyptus trees or peer down at you with a content smile (approximately 20-minute stop).
Next up is in the famous penguin parade. Every evening at sunset, the Little Penguins make their way home from the sea to their burrows on Summerland Beach. Watch as they waddle across the beach right in front of you, an amazing experience best seen from the General Viewing Area. Also enjoy a complimentary drink when you get to the Penguin Parade (time spent at the Penguin Parade does vary depending on when the penguins come out and seasonality).
A dinner stop will be made at The Nobbies in summer or there will be time to get dinner at the Penguin Parade Cafe during winter.
For an interactive experience, download the free Penguin Parade app on your phone using the free wi-fi on board your coach.
Inclusions for Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour From Melbourne Including Koala Conservation Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission ticket to Penguin Parade (General Viewing Area), Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Farm
- Free wi-fi on coach
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour From Melbourne Including Koala Conservation Centre
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Running Tours of Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
- Private Transfer Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport
- Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip from Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary