Phillip Island Tour Including Cape Woolamai Walking Trail
OverviewTake in the amazing scenery as you walk Phillip's Island's Cape Woolamai Trail. Cape Woolamai is Phillip Island's highest point and offers spectacular views of Phillip Island and the surrounding coastline. Between October and April this area is home to thousands of shearwaters. You can choose the walk you would like to do, either the Pyramid Rock to Berrys Beach Walk or George Bass Coastal Walk, both take around the same time to complete, approximately 3.5 hours. Your tour also includes a visit to the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory and wine tasting at the Purple Hen Winery, pickup and drop-off from your Phillip Island or San Remo hotel, and morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start the day with pick up from your Phillip Island or San Remo accommodation at around 9.30 am and be taken to the start of the Cape Woolamai Walking Trail. After you have seen amazing scenery along the walk you have the option to continue on either the Pyramid Rock to Berrys Beach Walk or the George Bass Coastal Walk, both take around the same time to complete. In between walks, stop for a scrumptious lunch. During the tour take in some sightseeing of the Phillip Island coastline and you will have the opportunity to walk the Nobbies boardwalk where you may see penguins in their burrows and wallabies in the wild. You will be dropped back to your Phillip island accommodation at around 5 pm.
Included in this tour is your pick up, transportation to the start of both walking trails, lunch, sightseeing, wine tasting, a guide and pick up at the end of the trail and transportation back to your accommodation on Phillip island.
As an extra, we can offer to take you to the Penguin Parade where you can enjoy the beautiful penguins arriving home for a nights rest before heading back again to sea at dawn. Transportation is included after the penguins for an extra $55.00 per person, including your ticket for general viewing at the penguin parade.
Inclusions for Phillip Island Tour Including Cape Woolamai Walking Trail
- Gourmet lunch
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- 2 to 3 walks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Phillip Island Tour Including Cape Woolamai Walking Trail
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comforable closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.