Phillip Island Tour Including Phillip Island Penguin ParadeWrite a Review
OverviewSpend a day exploring Phillip Island. During the day you will visit Churchill Island Heritage Farm the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory and a Phillip Island winery or brewery, and also visit the Koala Conservation Centre and Vietnam Viet Museum. See all of Phillip Islands natural beauty as you travel through San Remo, Cape Woolamai Surf Beach andÂ Surf Beach, Pyramid Rock and Summerland's and Nobbies. The highlight of the day will be watching the little penguins make their way up the beach at the Phillip Island Penguin Parade. Morning and afternoon tea, and lunch is included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with pickup from your Phillip Island or San Remo accommodation at arond 9.30 am. Travel by road to Churchill Island where you will visit the Heritage Farm. Leave Churchill Island and you'll drive and sight see the area, including rugged coastlines, surf beaches, Bass Coast Hnterland including the Kilcunda area and around Phillip Island. We visit a cheese factory for cheese tasting before head back to Phillip Island. Stop and have lunch and then visit the Koala Conservation Centre and enjoy the koalas. Then head to Rhyll stopping on the way for some wine tasting. Â Leave and drive to the Nobbies and have a look at the wonderful views and drive along the coastal road to Summerland for the penguins where you will sigh many wallabies and bird life. After the penguins you will be delivered back to your Phillip Island accommodation. What a day and a great day had by all!
Inclusions for Phillip Island Tour Including Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Gourmet lunch
- Penguin parade general viewing tickets
- Entrance fees
- Cheese tastings
- Wine tastings
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Phillip Island accommodation
Exclusions for Phillip Island Tour Including Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Gratuities (optional)
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.