Phillip Island Twilight Cruise
OverviewSet out on a sunset cruise from Phillip Island that takes in sights along Western Port Bay near the Mornington Peninsula. Your captain provides light commentary as you pass landmarks such as French Island and Stony Point, but the spectacular scenery speaks for itself. Dolphins and Australian fur seals are frequently spotted in these waters, along with seabirds such as the short-tailed shearwater. Snack on complimentary hot and cold appetizers served during the cruise; drinks are available for purchase from the full bar.
Know More about this tourMake your way to Cowes Jetty in the late afternoon to board your spacious 62-foot (19-meter) catamaran for your twilight cruise. Set out on Western Port Bay as your captain shares commentary about key sights that you pass, including the navy submarine HMAS Otama that sits off of Crib Point.
Keep an eye out for wildlife including Australian fur seals, dolphins and seabirds. You might see short-tailed shearwaters (muttonbirds) as they return to their burrows on French Island after a day of feeding at sea. These humble birds complete an extraordinary annual migration that goes from Australia to Japan, Siberia, Alaska, down the coast of North America to California, then across the Pacific Ocean to return to Australia.
As the sun begins to set, take in the glow of the red and orange sky reflecting on the water and watch the lights come up in towns around the bay. During the cruise you can nibble on complimentary hot and cold appetizers that are passed on trays and perhaps purchase a drink from the full bar.
Your sunset cruise wraps up upon your return to Cowes Jetty at the end of your 90-minute tour. Nearby, you can find plenty of dining options that you might like to check out afterwards at your leisure.
Inclusions for Phillip Island Twilight Cruise
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Phillip Island Twilight Cruise
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair and stroller accessible
Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure. Please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Phillip Island Tour Including Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- 1 Day Mornington Peninsula Wine and Food Tour
- Entry to Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate at Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Phillip Island Tour Including Cape Woolamai Walking Trail
- Phillip Island 3 Park Pass: Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm