Phillip Island Wildlife Tour And Penguin Parade Afternoon Departure From Melbourne
OverviewExperience a truly unique wildlife experience with a small group as you depart Melbourne towards Phillip Island. See Phillip Island's little penguins and visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park for a hands-on wildlife experience.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDeparting Melbourne in the early afternoon, your first visit will be the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Here you will see native animals in their natural habitat, have the opportunity to hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, enjoy a close encounter with a koala (own expense) and learn about the conservation work of this important sanctuary. This eco-certified sanctuary showcases the famous and endangered faces of Australian wildlife including southern bettong, eastern quolls and rare fluffy gliders. Get close to these beautiful animals with the opportunity to hand feed them, watch and be captivated like never before!
At the Nobbies take a stroll along the clifftop boardwalk and enjoy breathtaking views of Phillip Island's wild south coast, and there are further lookout points among natural sea birds gardens which have spectacular flowering displays in Spring.
Next stop is Summerland Beach, home to Victorias largest colony of little penguins for the nightly Penguin Parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their sand dune burrows before returning back to Melbourne.
Inclusions for Phillip Island Wildlife Tour And Penguin Parade Afternoon Departure From Melbourne
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Phillip Island Wildlife Tour And Penguin Parade Afternoon Departure From Melbourne
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately as it can get chilly when waiting for the Penguins
The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
Select your pick-up location at time of booking. Pick-up times will be listed on your voucher.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting
- Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate and Winery Tour with Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways and Arcades Tour with Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne
- Guided Running Tours of Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne