Phlegraean Fields - NaplesWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the history, the nature and the archaeological parks of the volcanic landscape of Campania.
- Pozzuoli Area
Know More about this tour
Pick up at the hotel at 8:30 am and transfer to Solfatara in Pozzuoli, a perfect example of Volcanism of the area. The crater provides an exhibition of volcanic columns of smoke and boiling mud with a strong smell of sulphur. Go on to Flavio’s Amphitheatre, the most important record of Puteoli during the Imperial Rome. The attraction of the arena is represented by the extraordinary organization of the underground network of tunnels. After that, there will be a brief stop at Serapi, a temple located in the centre of Pozzuoli and then we will pass through Arco felice, the majestic entrance to the ancient city. Drive to the Acropolis of Cumae with Sibyl’s cave and its temples. Brief stop at d’Averno lake viewpoint for pictures Return to Naples and drop off at the hotel at around 1:00 pm.
Inclusions for Phlegraean Fields
- Transfer Fees
Exclusions for Phlegraean Fields
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.