Phnom Baset And Udong Mountain Tour - Phnom Penh
OverviewOudong (the Victorious) is situated about 40km northwest of Phnom Penh at the foothill of mountain Phnom Udong. It served as the capital of Cambodia under several monarchs for over 250 years until 1866. We will also take a stop at Phnom Baset topping a steep hill. Its extraordinary design resembles a cave and faces the west, which contrasts with other Khmer temples facing the east.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Depart from Phnom Penh. En route, visit a Cham Muslim village. Arrive at Phnom Baset. Visit the pre-Angkorian temple (8th century) and the pagoda to view the reclining Buddha. Enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding plains and rice-fields from the hilltop.
Drive to Udong where a picnic lunch will be served. Then, visit the various temples and the three large stupas where the ashes of three former Kings are preserved. Next, visit the most impressive structure of the site, the "Vihara of the 18-Cubit Buddha". En route to Phnom Penh, stop to visit a silver craft village at Kompong Luong.
Inclusions for Phnom Baset And Udong Mountain Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Phnom Baset And Udong Mountain Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.