Phnom Kulen Mountain And Waterfall Day Tour - Siem Reap
OverviewExplore the vast plateau of Phnom Kulen led by an expert guide. Phnom Kulen is a serene spot overlooking the plain of Angkor. A beautiful and a sacred place, Phnom Kulen is adorned with 28 ancient temples, and a network of criss-crossing rivers.
- Visit Tropical forest ;
- Visit Reclining Buddha ;
- Visit River of 1000 Lingas ;
- Visit Waterfall
Know More about this tour
Explore the vast plateau of Phnom Kulen led by an expert guide. Phnom Kulen is a serene spot overlooking the plain of Angkor. A beautiful and a sacred place, Phnom Kulen is adorned with 28 ancient temples, and a network of criss-crossing rivers.
Your tour begins in the morning. Your guide will meet you at your hotel. Depart Siem Reap heading north towards Kulen Mountain. This is approximately a 2-hour drive, and along the way you will see the Thousand Lingas River, the Grand Reclining Buddha, and the famous waterfall. Your guide will talk you through the historical and cultural significance of each of these landmarks.
The waterfall of Phnom Kulen is a dramatic sight, tumbling down the rocks. Plunge into the pools and cool-off from the midday sun. This is a great place to pause for a specially relax.
Inclusions for Phnom Kulen Mountain And Waterfall Day Tour
- Expert guide
- Ticket fee
Exclusions for Phnom Kulen Mountain And Waterfall Day Tour
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Siem Reap Countryside Cycling Tour
- Cambodian Cooking Class in the Siem Reap Countryside
- Siem Reap Pottery Making and Ceramic Art Painting Experience
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Khmer Cooking Class in Siem Reap
- Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap
- 4-Day Tour from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh