Photo Tour - Blue Hour Light Photo Tours In Chianti Region (Tuscany) - Florence
OverviewPhoto Tour - Blue Magic Light Photo Tours in Chianti Region (Tuscany - 7/8 hrs)Departure from Florence or Chianti or Siena (you can choose the pick up time in the morning or in the afternoon) Open Itinerary in Chianti Region (we can stop in the small villages such Greve, Panzano, Castellina, San Donato) and between the fields. Time to see also San Gimignano and stop for lunch and tasting. Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for typical wine tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Wine tour inside the underground cellars. San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site). We go back to Florence where the tour would be end after 7/8 hrs but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic appreciate the exceptional view of Florence
Know More about this tour
Photo Tour - Blue Light Photo Tours in Chianti Region (Tuscany - 7/8 hrs)
Departure from Florence or Chianti or Siena (you can choose the pick up time in the morning or in the afternoon)
Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside we can design the itinerary you prefer along the Chiantigiana SS 222 panoramic road approaching Greve, Panzano, Castellina in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Visit the famous medieval watch towers (we recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato timeSan Gimignano
Next is the town of San Gimignano, also known for its beautifully preserved medieval towers . 14 left out of 72 initially built in the 13th century. We will walk you to the square of the well, the center of the town for you to enjoy All the fine shops which also sell the local smooth, dry white wine called Vernaccia, and most of all the best ice cream (gelato) in the world.
Inclusions for Photo Tour - Blue Hour Light Photo Tours In Chianti Region (Tuscany)
- Tour includes: , Roundtrip transportation with english Driver Guide , Comfortable air conditioning car or minivan (Mercedes/W/Audi/GM Opel) , English speaking informative Under The Tuscan Sun Tour Driver Guide , Ex. of Itinerary: Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano, Greve, Panzano, Castellina, San Donato , Visit to Michelangelo square in Florence.
Exclusions for Photo Tour - Blue Hour Light Photo Tours In Chianti Region (Tuscany)
- Tickets entrance to the Museums
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fully Licensed Tour Operator Incoming Italy since 1980
Professional Local Drivers
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More