Photo Tour Of Bucharest - Iconic Sights
OverviewTake photographs at the most important tourist attractions of Bucharest with car/minibus private tour. There will be stops at the most important sights. During the tour, our guide will provides valuable information about the Romanian history and culture.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThe tour will start in Constitution Square with the presentation of the first sightseeing - Palace of Parliament. Next stop will be at Unirii Square and University Square, where it will be stops for photos at various tourist attractions. The Roman Square (Piata Romana) and Victoria Square (piata Victoriei) are the two other stops from our tour, until we reach Charles de Gaulle. Next stop is at the Arch of Triumph, Herastrau Park and after that we continue to the House of Free Press. We return on Kiseleff Road (Soseaua Kiseleff) and Victoriy Avenue (Calea Victoriei) and we will stop in Revolution Square (Piata revolutiei). We will also make other stops for photos in front of famous buildings on the way to the end of the tour, back in Constitution Square.
- Palace of Parliament
- Unirii Square: Unirii Boulevard fountains
- National Library
- University Square: historical building Coltea Hospital, National Theatre, University of Bucharest
- The Roman Square: The old building of the Academy of Economic Studies
- Victory Square: Government Building
- Aviators Statue (The Monument of Air Heroes)
- Charles de Gaulle Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- Herastrau Park
- The House of Free Press
- Kiseleff Road: buildings of the old Bucharest
- Revolution Square: Romanian Atheneum, the University Library and The Revolution Monument
- Victory Avenue: CEC Building, The National Military Circle
Inclusions for Photo Tour Of Bucharest - Iconic Sights
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Photo Tour Of Bucharest - Iconic Sights
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle from Bucharest
- Outcast Bucharest City Tour Supporting an Employment Program for Homeless
- 3-Day Trip to Transylvania, Targoviste and Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Full-Day Private Tour of Bucharest and Mogosoaia Palace
- Bohemian Bucharest Markets and Mahallas Small Group Food Walking Tour with a Local Guide
- Private Van Arrival Transfer from Bucharest BBU Airport