A PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourBack Bay transformed from a swampy area into Boston's cosmopolitan hub. Copley Square is now home to the city's iconic architectural landmarks while Commonwealth Avenue is lined with grand 19th century brownstones. Learn how to see the limitless photo opportunities in Back Bay from a creative angle: the eclectic architectural styles of the magnificent Boston Public Library and Trinity Church, the many different reflections on the former John Hancock Tower, abstract details of statues, colorful flowers, fountains, the elegance of the French-inspired residential area and much more. Historical commentary on each of the iconic landmarks are also provided throughout the tour.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for PhotoWalks Back Bay Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small Group Tour
- PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography e-booklet
Exclusions for PhotoWalks Back Bay Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.