A PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourThis photo walking tour begins at the Robert Gould Shaw Memorial, located directly across the street from the gold-domed Massachusetts State House, near the corner of Beacon and Park Streets in Beacon Hill. Meet the professional photographer guide and the rest of the small group for a brief introduction to this 90-minute adventure.
Walking along the picturesque streets of Beacon Hill is like wandering into a 19th-century, English-inspired neighborhood — rich in history and charm. On this photo tour, learn how to compose amazing pictures of Beacon Hill’s diverse architecture. Capture the colorful flowers spilling out of the window boxes, the antique gas lamps that line the brick sidewalks, and the most-photographed street in Boston — Acorn Street — as well as an exclusive enclave and other surprises hidden in unexpected places.
Throughout the tour, enjoy an ongoing commentary on Beacon Hill's history and the many points of interest along the way.
As an added bonus, the 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' is included in the tour price. This valuable e-booklet provides information on maximizing photography skills, with user-friendly explanations of camera settings and more.
Inclusions for PhotoWalks Beacon Hill Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small group tour
- 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' e-booklet
Exclusions for PhotoWalks Beacon Hill Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.