A PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourTravel back in time on a photographic journey and discover American history as we walk along the Freedom Trail! Visit the actual sites where patriots protested against British rule and high taxes in an ambitious effort to form a new government.
Learn how to capture creative photographs of historic sites from a modern perspective: Boston Common, Park Street Church, Granary Burial Ground, King’s Chapel, Benjamin Franklin statue, Old City Hall, the building where the Boston Tea Party meeting took place, the Old State House, Boston Massacre site and so much more. The historical commentary will reveal the truth behind the events that ignited the American Revolution! Our expedition ends at Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market.
The PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing your photography skills and user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small Group Tour
- PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography e-booklet
Exclusions for PhotoWalks Freedom Trail Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Day Trip To Martha's Vineyard
- Boston TV And Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Boston USS Constitution Cruise
- Boston's Freedom Trail 5K Run
- Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour In Boston
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Boston Airport
- Harvard Campus Walking Tour And Admission To Natural History Museum
- Boston Wine Tasting And Walking Tour
- Boston Bike Rental