PhotoWalks Public Garden Tour - Boston
OverviewA PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourCreate some personal 'postcards of Boston' in the oldest botanical garden in America. The Boston Public Garden has a variety of colorful flowerbeds, weeping willow trees, the first equestrian statue of George Washington, the legendary Swan Boats, and the Make Way for Duckling sculpture all waiting to be photographed from unique angles.
There are plenty of scenic photo opportunities on the Boston Esplanade, like the Arthur Fiedler Memorial and sailboats drifting along the Charles River, set against the spectacular skyline of Cambridge.
The publication 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing photography skills with user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for PhotoWalks Public Garden Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small Group Tour
- PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography e-booklet
Exclusions for PhotoWalks Public Garden Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.