PhotoWalks Waterfront Tour - Boston
OverviewA PhotoWalks tour experience will teach you how to see creatively and take amazing pictures in less than 2 hours. And, there's plenty of fascinating historical commentary too!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourBoston Harbor has witnessed the arrival of British soldiers, the influx of European immigrants, international trade, and a certain 'tea party.' Times have changed, however, and Boston has a new waterfront that's trendy and overflowing with photo opportunities.
FollowBoston's original shoreline hidden near the famous Faneuil Hall marketplace and take a vibrant route to Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park. Learn how to capture amazing images of Boston Harbor, the Long Wharf area, the colorful roses in the Rose Kennedy Garden, and the John Hancock office building. Also,take pictures of the dancing fountains on the Rose Kennedy Greenway and end the tour at the Boston Custom House.
The publication 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' is included in the tour price. This e-booklet provides valuable information on maximizing photography skills with user-friendly explanations of camera settings.
Inclusions for PhotoWalks Waterfront Tour
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Small group tour
- 'PhotoWalks Guide to Creative Photography' e-booklet
Exclusions for PhotoWalks Waterfront Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.