Phu Lang And Dai Bai Old Handicraft Villages Tour From Hanoi
OverviewPhu Lang craft village is situated at the poetic Cau River. It impresses tourists with its simplicity. Among dozens of craft villages in the Cau River area, the cradle of the Red River civilization, Phu Lang is well known with many ceramic artisans.The renowned craftsmen of Dai Bai bronze craft village only remain in a very small number. It has been extremely difficult for them to maintain this traditional occupation as the rhythm of the modern living drum has reverberated through the village, causing many social difficulties for a community once rich in cultural tradition
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourWe depart from Hanoi at 8:00 and drive to Phu Lang pottery village (50 km away from Hanoi), located in Phu Lang Commune, Que Vo District, Bac Ninh Province. Many tourists like traveling to the village because they have a chance to make ceramics themselves. Clay, the materials used to make ceramics, is bought from other places and transported to the village by boat. Tourists can stay at villagers homes to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, see the ceramic kilns mushrooming along the dykes or on the low hills near Luc Dau Giang, facing the Cau River, which runs all the year round.
Have lunch. Continue to visit Dai Bai Village - it is famous for long aged handicraft village. This point itself creates distinctiveness for this village, is the well-known village of forging brass.
Come back to Hanoi. Tour end at late of afternoon.
Inclusions for Phu Lang And Dai Bai Old Handicraft Villages Tour From Hanoi
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Lunch box
Exclusions for Phu Lang And Dai Bai Old Handicraft Villages Tour From Hanoi
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip from Hanoi
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi