Phuket Shore Excursion: James Bond Islands And Sea Caves
OverviewThis great shore excursion allows you to visit the Island known as James Bond Island from the movie The Man With The Golden Gun by long tail boat or canoe.
Know More about this tour
Take in the stunning scenic views our sea cave and Island tour offers. Heading out to James Bond Island by canoe or long tail boat (guide will make the decision on the day which depends on water level). Each canoe contains a guide and two adult guests. See the famous limestone rock from the Man With The Golden Gun film, which is 20 meters tall with a diameter of 4-8 meters.
Roger Moore was the famous James Bond in this film and you will amaze in the settings of this films location. The Island is famous for the end scenes of the film where James Bond has a duel with the baddy Scaramanga at Koh Tapu.
This Island is a popular attraction locally and this shore excursions is booked out early. The cliff's formation is so breathtaking, you'll be absolutely amazed. Thereafter, join the rest of the Sea Cave Canoe group to have lunch on a larger boat as you head to Lawa Island. At Lawa Island, you can try paddle boating, or sunbathe and relax on the beach.
Inclusions for Phuket Shore Excursion: James Bond Islands And Sea Caves
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Phuket Shore Excursion: James Bond Islands And Sea Caves
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
You Might Also Like
- Racha and Maiton Islands Day Trip By Speed Boat - Phuket
- Snorkeling Full Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Sarasin Pier Phuket
- Surin Island one day Trip Premium Service from Phuket
- Surin Island one day Trip Premium Service from Khao Lak
- Snorkeling Full Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Khao Lak
- Half-Day Scuba Diving (2 dives) in Koh Waeo Phuket
- Scuba Diving Day Trip to King Cruiser Wreck from Phuket
- Scuba Diving Day Trip to Racha Yai from Phuket