Phuket Sunset CruiseWrite a Review
OverviewThailand is incomplete without Phuket, and your trip to Phuket is incomplete without a sunset tour! And what is better, than well trained local Thai staff to make you experience this tour in its true spirit? A boat from Phuket shall take you to the Phang Nga Bay, from where on you shall start this exciting day. It will be a day full of activity and excitement. Remember to carry your cameras as you shall definitely be getting some of the best photos on this tour!
- Smooth and comfortable transfers included in the package
- Experience bliss in heavenly Hong and Panak islands
- Enjoy paddling through the beautiful hidden caves and lagoons
- Admire thousands of floating lights drift down the river making it look nothing short of a spectacle
Know More about this tourFor all you late risers, dont worry because this tour does not entail an early start. You shall be picked up from your respective hotels and taken to the point of departure. The boat leaves for the Phang Nga Bay which is the famous site of the 1974 James Bond Film The Man With The Golden Gun.
Your first stop of the day will be for an exciting activity Canoeing at the Panak islands. Now this is no regular canoeing. It involved canoeing through the Mangrove caves amidst bats and is as adventurous as it possibly gets. This particular beach is relaxing, the waters are calm and you are free to have a dip in the water
Up next is some more Canoeing, at the Hong islands, Bat Mut caves. Each site and cave as a different experience to offer And each, we promise will be memorable and will send adrenalin rushes through you all
The next exciting stop is where you will get a chance to experience one of the most fascinating festivities of Thailand Loy Krathrong Standing hand in hand with the ones you love, looking up at a sky full of stars with the lit up horizon taking your breath away and bringing you even closer in unison. Hasnt each person dreamt of doing this Or seen it in a movie and sighed at the thought of it Well, well tell you where to go to see it with your own eyes Thailand can make this wish of yours come true Enter Phuket with its famous Festival Of lights.
There are 2 aspects of the main light ceremony. There are lanterns and floating lights of multiple kinds. Thousands of these floating lights drift down the river making it look nothing short of a spectacle. To supplement this, at the same time, innumerable Khom Loy lanterns will be drifting across the sky. This will be a once in a lifetime experience, so remember to let it all seep in and click pictures
As the day comes to a close, you will be served an early dinner at 600 p.m. Awaiting will be some scrumptious food Enjoy your meal as the waves splashing against the boat provide the perfect background music. You can feast while enjoying the beautiful seascape. The boat will not be overcrowded, so you shall definitely feel at peace.
The last stop for the day is Ao Por You shall come back just in time for sunset to see one of the most mesmerizing sights ever. The skies shall take your breath away, and this will be the best end to a great day that you would have had. By 700 p.m. you shall deboard and be brought back to your hotels following that. You shall be exhausted but satisfied
Inclusions for Phuket Sunset Cruise
- Roundtrip Hotel transfer
- Canoe equipment with professional canoe paddler
- Loy Krathong in Mangrove cave
- Seasonal fruits,soft drink,coffee and tea
- Buffet Seafood Dinner on board
- Life jacket
- Attentive guide
- Life insurance
Exclusions for Phuket Sunset Cruise
- Any activities other then stated
- Personal expenses and tips
- 1300 Hrs Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier
- 1400 Hrs Arrive at Ao Por Pier with complimentary coffee,tea and dessert service on board.
- 1430 Hrs Depart from Ao Por Pier to Phang Nga Bay by luxury boat.
- 1530 HrsArrive at Panak Island and enjoy canoeing and floating Krathong loy krathong in Thai in Mangrove caves
- 1630 Hrs Depart from Panak Island to Hong Island and enjoy canoeing. Our guides will paddle you around to explore hidden caves and lagoons
- 1730 Hrs Have a great seafood buffet dinner on board and see beautiful sunset in the evening.
- 1900 Hrs Arrive at Ao Por Pier and transfer to your hotel.
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Tour departs only on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Hotel pick up are possible from a centrally located hotels, if the hotel is located out of range from pick up, alternative pick up point would be given or may attract surcharge.
Tour departs only on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour From Phuket
- Phang Nga Bay Day Trip From Phuket By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phuket To Phi Phi Islands By Express Ferry Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- Phuket To Koh Yao Noi By Speedboat
- White-Water Rafting And ATV Adventure From Phuket
- Phuket Fantasea Show And Dinner
- Phuket Shared Arrival Transfer
- Phuket To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry