Phuket To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry
OverviewTravel from Phuket to Ao Nang by high speed ferry. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket Town or get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach 1-hour before departure and get conveniently dropped off at Nopparat Thara Pier with transfer to your hotel in Ao Nang or Krabi Town.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourSave time in Thailand with an express transfer from Phuket to Ao Nang by high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket town at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel reception in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata Beach, Chalong, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Kamala or Panwa Cape 1-hour before scheduled departure. If you stay at another place there is a small extra charge which has to be paid on the day of the trip.
Cruise by Ao Nang Princess high speed ferry to the mainland of Krabi without any stopover. Take advantage of daily departures and get dropped off at Nopparat Thara pier in Ao Nang from where you can enjoy a transfer to your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town or Ao Nam Mao by shared minivan.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it.
Inclusions for Phuket To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry
- Transport by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- One-way ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Phuket To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff.
The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April, but only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in low season.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.