Phuket To Koh Lanta By High Speed Ferry Via Ao Nang
OverviewTravel from Phuket to Koh Lanta by high speed ferry via Ao Nang. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket Town or get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach and get conveniently dropped off at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta Yai.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourSave time in Thailand with an express transfer from Phuket to Koh Lanta by high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea via Ao Nang. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket Town at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel reception in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata Beach, Chalong, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Kamala or Panwa Cape 1-hour before scheduled departure. If you stay at another place there is a small extra charge which you have to pay on the day of the trip.
Cruise to the mainland of Krabi with a short stopover in Ao Nang to drop off other transferring guests. Continue to Koh Lanta and get dropped off at Saladan Pier from where you can grab a taxi or local bus to your hotel on Lanta.
Transfer with will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Phuket To Koh Lanta By High Speed Ferry Via Ao Nang
- One-way shared transfer by Ao Nang Princess ferry
- Pick-up service from your hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Phuket To Koh Lanta By High Speed Ferry Via Ao Nang
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff.
The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by High Speed Ferry
- Phi Phi Island Early Bird Trip from Phuket with Buffet Lunch
- White-Water Rafting and ATV Adventure from Phuket
- Phi Phi Deluxe 6 Islands Tour from Phuket
- Paradise Private Island Day Tour with Lunch from Phuket
- 4 Waters Eco Adventure Trip from Phuket with Lunch and Hotel Transfer