Phuket To Koh Phangan By Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
OverviewTravel from Phuket to Koh Phangan via a comfortable and reliable air-conditioned minivan and high speed catamaran with short stopovers at Don Sak pier and Koh Samui.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay atanother location please come to the meeting point at Lomprayah office at Chao Fah Tawan Tok road next to Wichitsongkram School near Central Festival in Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Ride by convenient bus directly to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort. Switch to high speed catamaran and cruise further to Koh Phangan with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to the full moon party in Haad Rin or to your hotel. The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Phuket To Koh Phangan By Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- 1-way ticket by VIP coach and high speed catamaran
- Hotel pickup in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Phuket To Koh Phangan By Shared Van And High Speed Catamaran
- Pickup from remote hotels that are not located in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach, or from private villas/airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Phangan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.