Phuket To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
OverviewTravel from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket Town or get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach with a convenient drop-off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet at Rassada Pier in the south of Phuket Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel reception in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Phanwa Cape, Bangtao, Surin Beach, Rawai, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Ao Sane, Sai Yuan, Kathu and Siray Bay. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Depart from Rassada Port in the south of Phuket and cruise aboard the Phi Phi Cruiser to Koh Phi Phi without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk to your hotel. The ferry service operates daily in low and high season with 2 departure times.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Andaman Sea on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Phuket To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
- 1-way transfer by Phi Phi Cruiser
- Hotel pickup in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kamala, Phanwa Cape, Bangtao, Surin Beach, Rawai, Nai Harn, Baan Krating, Ao Sane, Sai Yuan, Kathu and Siray Bay
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees, fuel surcharge and handling charges
Exclusions for Phuket To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
- Hotel pickup from remote locations in Phuket, Phuket Airport or from private villas/airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Phi Phi Don
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
Please provide the hotel name for the pickup service in Phuket and let us know the room number after you have checked in at the hotel.
The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
To board the ferry you must show your printed ticket voucher to the staff.
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4 Waters Eco Adventure Trip from Phuket with Lunch and Hotel Transfer
- Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat from Phuket
- Phuket Shared Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Koh Mai Ton VIP Speedboat Including Lunch and Transfers from Phuket
- Tour to Big Buddha and Jungle Trek with Lunch in Phuket