Phuket To Railay Beach By High Speed FerryWrite a Review
Travel from Phuket to Railay Beach via Ao Nang by high speed ferry. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket Town or get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach 1-hour before departure and get conveniently dropped off at Railay Beach just a short walk to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourSave time in Thailand with an express transfer from Phuket to Railay Beach via Ao Nang by high speed ferry through the Andaman Sea. Meet at Rassada Pier in the southeast of Phuket town at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure or get conveniently picked up from your hotel reception in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata Beach, Chalong, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Kamala or Panwa Cape 1-hour before scheduled departure. If you stay at another place there is a small extra charge which you have to pay on the day of the trip.
Cruise to the mainland of Krabi aboard the Ao Nang Princess high speed ferry with a short stopover in Ao Nang before get dropped off at Railay West Beach from where you can easily walk to your hotel. The easy, fast and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Choose between a 1-way or round-trip option and sit back in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes.
Inclusions for Phuket To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry
- Transport by Ao Nang Princess Ferry
- 1-way ticket
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Phuket To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff.
The ferry is operating daily in high season from November until April, but only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in low season.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.