Phuket Trickeye Museum - Ticket Only
OverviewPhuket Trickeye Museum located in Phuket Town, is a huge art gallery with 2 floors of interactive 3D installations intended to take photos with. There are about 100 painted and sculpted scenes. It is a fun little trip and you can easily pass an hour or two interacting with the many displays. The museum paints a smile on every visitors face with its three-dimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively
Know More about this tourPhuket Trickeye Museum is an interactive 3D painting exhibition offering amazing photo opportunities and great fun for the whole family. Located on the corner of Montri and Phang Nga roads in a large twostorey building, Phuket Trickeye Museum features a gallery of about 100 painted and sculpted scenes using trompeloeil French for deceive the eye techniques, placing visitors in hilarious unreal worldlike situations.
As soon as you enter youll find the first large painted illusion A view of an Old Phuket Town street featuring a large hole filled in with lava. It has classic museum gallery with various canvases hanging on the walls paintings of Van Gogh, Munch, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Millet.
The central part of Phuket Trickeye Museum places you in blockbuster movieslike scenes such as standing on a broken bridge above rapids hanging on a rope ladder pulled by a helicopter in front of a huge waterfall sharing a subway wagon with a zombie running in front of bulls set loose in the street of a Spanish town sitting in the sidecar of a motorbike driving precariously on the side of a cliff and much more.
Visiting Phuket Trickeye Museum is a great experience for children and adults alike the quality of the paintings on display is outstanding and some sample photos are available to help people position themselves in front of each scene in a way to capture the most realistic photograph as possible.
All in all, the visit can last up to two hours and is a perfect way to spend a rainy day or to escape from the heat of the beach for a while. Drinks and snacks are also available right in front of the museums entrance.
- Museum is open from 10001800
- Pick up from Hotel optional
- Take your team to walk around the museum
- Transfer back to the hotel optional
Do Not Forget to carry your camera
This is ticket only cost, transfers are excluded
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paradise Private Island Day Tour with Lunch from Phuket
- 4 Waters Eco Adventure Trip from Phuket with Lunch and Hotel Transfer
- Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat from Phuket
- Phuket Shared Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Koh Mai Ton VIP Speedboat Including Lunch and Transfers from Phuket