Phuket Trickeye Museum - Ticket OnlyWrite a Review
OverviewPhuket Trickeye Museum located in Phuket Town, is a huge art gallery with 2 floors of interactive 3D installations intended to take photos with. There are about 100 painted and sculpted scenes. It is a fun little trip and you can easily pass an hour or two interacting with the many displays. The museum paints a smile on every visitorâs face with its three-dimensional paintings, with which they can pose creatively
- A unique art gallery with full of illusion wall floor paintings
- Perfect place for Photography enthusiasts, kids and families
- 10 Different zones with diverse art styles
- The ocean room, Dinosaur room and wildlife room will make the kids go crazy
- Fulfill you fantasies by being a part of some unique times and creatures paintings which is impossible in real life
- A must visit when in Phuket
Know More about this tourPhuket Trickeye Museum is an interactive 3D painting exhibition offering amazing photo opportunities and great fun for the whole family. Located on the corner of Montri and Phang Nga roads in a large twostorey building, Phuket Trickeye Museum features a gallery of about 100 painted and sculpted scenes using trompeloeil French for deceive the eye techniques, placing visitors in hilarious unreal worldlike situations.
As soon as you enter youll find the first large painted illusion A view of an Old Phuket Town street featuring a large hole filled in with lava. It has classic museum gallery with various canvases hanging on the walls paintings of Van Gogh, Munch, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Millet.
The central part of Phuket Trickeye Museum places you in blockbuster movieslike scenes such as standing on a broken bridge above rapids hanging on a rope ladder pulled by a helicopter in front of a huge waterfall sharing a subway wagon with a zombie running in front of bulls set loose in the street of a Spanish town sitting in the sidecar of a motorbike driving precariously on the side of a cliff and much more.
Visiting Phuket Trickeye Museum is a great experience for children and adults alike the quality of the paintings on display is outstanding and some sample photos are available to help people position themselves in front of each scene in a way to capture the most realistic photograph as possible.
All in all, the visit can last up to two hours and is a perfect way to spend a rainy day or to escape from the heat of the beach for a while. Drinks and snacks are also available right in front of the museums entrance.
Inclusions for Phuket Trickeye Museum - Ticket Only
- Entry cost of to Trickeye Museum
Exclusions for Phuket Trickeye Museum - Ticket Only
- Any Hotel Transfers Meals Beverages
- Any personal expenses
- Museum is open from 10001800
- Pick up from Hotel optional
- Take your team to walk around the museum
- Transfer back to the hotel optional
Do Not Forget to carry your camera
This is ticket only cost, transfers are excluded
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.