Enjoy a two hour high energy performance at the Savannah Theatre. Located at 222 Bull Street, Savannah, GA off of the Chippewa Square. We hope you enjoy our fun live singing, audience participation show that takes you back to the all time hits. Concessions are available in the lobby; we sell wine, beer, popcorn, coca cola products and a variety of candy treats. Pictures are allowed with no flash and no videos. Some of our Cast CDs are available to purchase during intermission or after the show. Taxi and Pedi Cabs are available after the show for pick up. Doors will open at 2:30, show will start at 3PM. Please bring your voucher to the Box Office, where it will be redeemed for your actual tickets. We are located in the center of the Downtown Historic District, 15 minutes away from River Street. It is street parking, closest parking garages are located on Liberty Street as well as Drayton St. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Box Office at 912-233-7764.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Wednesday at 8:00 pm Friday at 8:00 pm Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Departure Details :
The Historic Savannah Theatre
OverviewThis two hour show combines three incredible pianists on stage together, along with our live band and cast, in a high-energy tribute to the Most Famous Singer / Piano Players of All Time - including Billy Joel, Elton John, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Jerry Lee Lewis, Barry Manilow, Fats Domino, Paul McCartney, John Legend and many more. The audience will be singing along as the world's most iconic pop songs are showcased by three live dueling pianos, featuring KENNY MUNSHAW, Canadian who has performed worldwide and shared the stage with Shania Twain, Tim McGraw and Gene Simmons; BOBBY HAMILTON. direct from Las Vegas where he performed with Cirque du Soleil's production of "Zarkana"; and STERLIN COLVIN, premiere entertainer on Hilton Head Island for the last 20 years.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.