Piazzale Michelangelo Panoramic Private Walking Tour - FlorenceWrite a Review
Enjoy aÂ 2.5-hour walk starting from Ponte Vecchio up to Piazzale Michelangelo. You would need to wear clothes,Â comfortable shoesÂ and bring some water with you. The way up to Piazzale Michelangelo is a medium/difficult walk, but it is definitely worth to hear the stories of your private guide and enjoy the amazing views.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
The tour starts from Ponte Vecchio, the famous bridge and climb up a hill starts from so called Rampe del Poggi in the Oltrarno and then we will continue to Piazzale Michelangelo where we will take delight into breathtaking view of Florence.
Piazzale Michelangelo is a monument to the most important Italian sculptor Michelangelo, and it was built in the 19th century by architect Giuseppe Poggi. We will see a copy of the David and hear interesting stories.
The tour will end with a visit to the astonishing Romanesque church San Miniato al Monte, one of the jewel-churches on the hills of Florence, not to miss.
Inclusions for Piazzale Michelangelo Panoramic Private Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Piazzale Michelangelo Panoramic Private Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.