Picasso Art Tour For Foodies: Guided Tour In Barcelona
OverviewThere is no more genuine love than the love for the mix of authentic food and art. If you feel this kind of love, then come and join us! Foodie, Picasso and Art Tour is especially tailored for food lovers that also want to learn more about Spanish art in Barcelona and Picasso. It is especially thought for art explorers who wish to find reliable tapas restaurants popular among locals, and who also wish to discover the uniqueness of Barcelona's museums.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourAt 11:45am, meet your guide and small group at a central Barcelona location. Come hungry and set off on your 4-hour combined tapas and art walking tour.
First, head to the Picasso Museum (own expense), home to the world's most extensive collection of Picasso's works. In addition to your guide's explanations, gain deeper insight through the audio guide.
Next, walk to the first tapas bar stop for pintxos, small snacks traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain. The second stop, famous among locals, offers tapas prepared Mediterranean style, including fish, meat, and vegetables. The third stop is a restaurant that offers exquisite meat dishes.
Finally, walk to the MACBA (own expense), where a museum guide takes you through the exposition of selected of artists from the second half of the 20th century.
Your tour concludes at the original departure point at around 3:45pm.
Inclusions for Picasso Art Tour For Foodies: Guided Tour In Barcelona
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional local guide
- Skip-the-line museum reservations
Exclusions for Picasso Art Tour For Foodies: Guided Tour In Barcelona
- Entrance Tickets to Museums : Picasso Museum and MACBA Museum (approx. 20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group (maximum 10 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona