Pigeon Creek Pontoon Boat Tour And Snorkeling At High Cay - San SalvadorWrite a Review
OverviewLeaving all cares and worries behind as you relax and unwind into Pigeon Creek, earths most beautiful natural tidal creek. You will embark on a deluxe pontoon boat where your guides are excited to share their knowledge of this natural wonder. While cruising the most beautiful turquoise waters, you may observe turtles, rays, sharks, and tropical fishes in their natural habitat. Wade on the sand bank in search of star fishes and conch. Snorkel the pristine reefs of High Cay and indulge yourself into natures breeding ground.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning or afternoon, make your way to the designated meetup point and greet your guide. Climb aboard a pontoon boat and get ready for an adventure.
As you sail to Pigeon Creek, listen as your guide offers insight into San Salvador and the Bahamas. Visit the monument to Christopher Columbus on the way.
Cruise the mangrove-lined creek, stopping at various spots where your guide shows you the fragile ecosystem of the mangroves and turtles in their natural habitat. Disembark on a sandbank where you can wade and spot starfish and conch, or just sit and enjoy nature. Along the entire route, you may see various species of sharks, rays, turtles and many tropical fish.
From the lagoon, travel over open water to the nearby High Cay where you can snorkel a vibrant reef or just relax on the beach. A light snack including wine, cheese, and fruit is served on board.
Your tour concludes back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Pigeon Creek Pontoon Boat Tour And Snorkeling At High Cay
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Wine and snacks
Exclusions for Pigeon Creek Pontoon Boat Tour And Snorkeling At High Cay
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is five years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.