Pigrimage Private Trip To Tay Ninh Holysee - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewWithin a day tour, many visitors will love to drive to Tayninh firstly to join the mass at midday, then return to Cu Chi tunnel on the way back to Saigon to study a difficult part of Vietnam contemporary history.
- Tayninh Holy See
- Cu Chi Tunnels
Know More about this tour
Pick-up at hotel by the tourguide and driver. Our day will begin with a visit to Tayninh - the center of Caodaism, a local sect of Buddhism founded by a Vietnamese countryman in early 20th century. Arriving at noontime, we will have the chance to join the daily solemn ceremony at the temple of Cao Dai called “Tayninh Holysee”. On the way back to Saigon, we will stop at Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the fierce Vietnam War. A lot of exhibits and real evidence here will tell us about the conditions of the war, and we can even crawl a part of the tunnel to experience the real life of the Vietnamese
guerrillas, who used to survive and use this system during the wartime. Lunch in Tayninh or en route. Return to Saigon late afternoon.
Inclusions for Pigrimage Private Trip To Tay Ninh Holysee - Cu Chi Tunnels
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Admission fee
Exclusions for Pigrimage Private Trip To Tay Ninh Holysee - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Saigon River Speedboat Cruise from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer and Downtown Locations
- Private Morning Tour: Saigon City Sightseeing By Motorbike
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City